Sunday, September 6, 2009


Good afternoon Bloghookers!…

I can see as of now I have 3 followers on this blog… now that either means… not too many people have a blog profile.. or I’m epically boring.

Id like to side with the first option, but can tell it’s more than likely the second!

Sooo weekend recap...

Trying out this not drinking thing… first effort… didn’t do so well… But that will teach me for trying to start a Detox on a Friday… when I have a house party to attend then later working at a bar… sigh…

Finished work on Friday… went home to have something to eat, relax for a bit… and drive the lovely lady to a house party… which had a theme of ‘Faux Facial Hair’ which ended up with this kind of thing..




And this house belonging to the lovely Natalie had the best 19..somethingorother’s retro green kitchen..



After that… went on to work at the old trusty WORDbar! It has been a while since the last shift… but everything seemed the same… worked with Seb, who I am forever in debt to for getting me Meredith Tickets..

The night was called ‘Twilight Crooks’ which was a hip hop night but with a bit of a twist… they had a featured artist who was selling paintings, a featured fashion label… not just your average shit hiphop/r&b had some more laid back and different stuff.
I was more than happy to hear Collie Buddz, A-trak remixes, Jay-z, No Diggity, Kid Sister, Lupe Fiasco, Nas, Wu-tang and others, that you normally wouldn’t hear out too much.
The night is run by these guys… which after meeting the boys, seemed like really cool kids.. with great ideas for their music/events business.

Check them out… and come down to word bar for next Friday… and have a beer

www.iamfatterthanyou.com

The only downside was finishing early morning... wrecked me for most of the weekend..

And going to late night Maccas drivethru! I had to repeat my order 3 times because the guy kept getting it wrong…(Hi, 1 chicken deluxe meal and a chicken deluxe burger and a cheese burger…..ok 2 mcchickens….noooo let me repeat…) .. then when he finally got it right.. we waited 10 minutes for it and they got it wrong! Sigh…


Saturday consisted of waking up at 2 pm… having some fried Asian food and the beginning of True blood… this show has now officially taken over my life. And easily my favourite character is this man right here



Lafayette!

Only a few episodes in… but I think it might be a lock in this week… until it is finished. And god knows what I will do when it is finished… probably take up crack..


Dinner with mum and Nonna that night.. and then off to Tryst Bar in Toorak… which actually isn’t a bad bar considering its chapel street location. Nice outside area… friendly people..
It was for Brooklee’s birthday…but while still of the sauce.. I only stayed a little..

Sunday – was a bit different… went to the footy for the first time in like a year.. got to yell at some men in short shorts and eat a pie!


Lets see how this week pans out..

On a closing note…
Here are some points.

- Hair Gel is out – unless you are a punk/rockabilly or sleazy

- After finding out about this happening to friends of mine... I have to make this statement Fuckstains who rob other people’s stuff deserve a bus to the face…

- iPhone's need to get something more exciting.. I'm getting bored.

- A lot…quote ‘a lot’ of taxi drivers are fucking weird psycho dangerous people… I had one try and run me off the road by merging into me while giving me the finger last night… (just because I was going the speed limit).. next taxi ride I have while drunk I will probably tell the driver this story hehe

- I met a guy the other night… who (at 18years of age) still did not know how to tie his shoelaces… WTF… this is incorrect.. this boy should be caned.

- We need a petition to stop the majority of white people from dancing… its honestly getting worse… even more when hip hop comes on… just give up guys.. even the girls (who for its easier to look alright dancing) are getting worse.

- The term ‘Hooker’, is no longer an insult… more of a colloquial term for female friend… ‘hey hooker how was your weekend’ …please take note.

and that is all..

and one final picture for continuity..

crap graffiti - this one is Genius



Goodnight Hookers...

Love Flipp.

No comments:

Post a Comment