Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chris Brown's Bowtie!

Blogging days.

So summer is approaching … and in an attempt to get fit and save money to head to Europe with… I’ve decided to go booze free for as long as I can. (Probably till lunch if you ask me)


Starting today … no booze, no crack pipes no prostitution… easy street!

I’m surprisingly upbeat at the moment… last night I had a bit of a whinge to some lovely friends and waking up today with the last hangover ill have in a while…. Left me looking positive…


So I’m working for the first time in ages… at word bar tonight, so pop in for a beer if you wish.

Should be exciting… serving drunk wankers, sober as a nuns brother.


I’m a little sad, because tonight we have to part with our collection of McDonalds chairs we have gradually acquired.

They are going to a new home for a while..


Few topics of interest at the moment..


Parklife festival! Lets just hope Ange can get a ticket… can anyone help?.. I’m looking forward to seeing A-Trak(and Mustard), ErolMotherfuckingAlkan, MSTRKRFT and hopefully (due to not drinking) not spending 900 bucks like I do at every festival!


Getting Meredith Tickets YES!… still planning a line up at 4 am though.! Just for the fun of it!


Chelsea getting shat on by Fifa…. No transfers until 2011 ! yes! Suck shit !


But still I don’t know what Rafa is doing with our team (Liverpool) at the moment… I’m hopeful but nervous about our season.


Also… DJ AM’s Funeral today..


Bless. I hope he gets a respectful send off.


So as to be a regular feature in this blog… stupid graffiti!


Sigh...



Deep :P


And on a final note… did anyone see Chris brown in his bowtie on Larry King the other day… fantastic…


here is a recreation courtesy of @questlove


hehe Kidding


Peace and love... Flipp

1 comment:

  1. If you want good entertainment and want to get enjoyment of live matches of pool then get Liverpool Tickets in online market for more enjoyment of holidays.

    ReplyDelete