Tuesday, September 8, 2009



EY!

Whats happening….*sigh

So, on an entirely shit note… I decided to have a beer last night. Sobriety not going so well, as all I feel like today is water sleep and fried food….


And that also meant my true blood marathon has been interrupted… is it just me or is anyone sad that in the first season that crazy (yet kind of attractive) wench Amy, killed Eddie… he was so lovely!


And I have to say… his makeup from the silver mesh burns was done quite well…

Speaking of makeup… after returning from Europe... I might try my hand at my chosen profession, after 2 years out of it.. :(

Much more money and fun to be had there than working in this arse of a job… but I wont be able to sit on the internet as much…dammit!



I have decided that 3 below is dangerous… because it sells giant fucking beers.. that when ordering a round… I just cant resist…

For all those who don’t know it.. http://www.threebelow.com.au/ nice bar… lovely bar people and chefs… good times…



In my hungover state today I decided to shave… but keep my fantastically pathetic excuse for a moustache… oh well at least my mum thinks I look good!



I have recently started to revert back to eating chocolate… Damn tasty goodness, its killing me quicker than the crack and booze is..!

Would you agree that the twix© bar is probably the best one going around… and marsbars are poo…


…jeez whats even worse today, my boss is having a swearing fight with his wife on the phone… uncomfortable much?



I had a bit of a wig out yesterday about my life… thinking what I wanted to do … cos I am sitting like a fucking vegetable at this job… getting lazy and pale…

Bring on summer and make me a lion tamer, and ill be right… but in all seriousness, I’m thinking makeup might be a good idea… after all I still have heaps of stuff which is being unused.



I know I found this many moons ago… but I thought I would share this with you… when googling my name ‘Flipp’, one of the more popular search results is this piece of utter horse shit of a band

Im thinking of changing my name…



So EPL is back this week… Liverpool playing burnley… who I must thank for beating Man U… but please don’t pull out the same display against us…



And now for another return of…..

THINGS THAT SHIT ME –



1. People that sigh and huff and puff about there not being enough room on the tram (in peak hour) … like honestly… yeah I bumped into your arm.. but this is public transport… if you don’t like it….drive your car you pretentious cockburger!


2. Fashion point – late 20’s to early 40’s men that think the only outfit they can wear on a night out on the town… is bootcut jeans and brown dress shoes, with either a black button up shirt or one with stupid pattern on it.… seriously… its getting old and when you walk in a group… you all have the same shit on… (or brown/khaki/beige trainers… incorrect)



3. Motherfuckers who take a sneaky peak at your *insert word for penis* while at the urinal….really lads… really? Just don’t… (even better when they realise they have been caught..awkward arseholes)


4. Rock/rap fusions (the bad ones) like linkin park and limp bizkit… now what are they doing…

5. Coffee snobs… oh ill have the risretto with the crème of dicks…. Or you cant drink a latte after 11…. Or its not latte (that’s milk) you must say café latte…. Eat a dick!

6. Men who are verbally filthy in public…. ‘oh hi group of people… my god I just love *insert explicit sexual activity*’ or ‘ yeah id do *insert horrible sexual action* to that chick…’ stop you perverts… keep it to your self and your buddys,.. I don’t want to hear it at a café or on the tram….

7. My Moustache.. :P

8. Blatently racist people who work in customer service… (calling optus) Hi this is Cameron…can I have your mobile number… ok… how can I help you….*conversation*…. So daniel aren’t you glad im not one of those Indian people… I really wish they would stop hiring so many… this is our country….etc.etc…’ Jesus buddy! Your calls are recorded you know… even if you think it… don’t tell me… a random customer…

8. The price of booze… fuck I have spent way too much money to date… what kind of bar is charging 12dollars for 1 peroni…

9. most other things :P

haha one website I do love… is www.cracked.com, of which this is where this caption of the day has come from… haha!

And for our daily dose of graffiti…


heh...


until next time... farewell!


Love Flipp



1 comment:

  1. Make up. Do it. Then it's done, and it will be awesome.

    The silver mesh burns totally grossed me out. Poor Eddie. But Amy is hot, so I guess everything evens out in the end.

    ReplyDelete