Monday, April 20, 2009

Hi…

Start of with things that shit me. This may just turn

Bike people that cut you off in your car… don’t you know I can kill you motherfucker, my vessel is made of metal and is stronger than yours.

But law says they dint your car… your fault.


People in public civilised places, such as work, or a restaurant, who go to the bathroom, take a shit…. And don’t even attempt to flush or shut the lid… infact today I went to the bathroom for a number one to walk into the cubicle, to find a nugget in the bowl with both the lid and the seat up. So someone has not only shat, not flushed but actually lifted the seat up too. And probably didn’t wash their hands. Bastardo!

Being put on hold by customer service only for their manager to come back and talk over me and tell me ‘im sorry we just cant answer that, you will have to wait 48 hours for this response’… I ask… why does it take 48 hours….. they reply ‘ because it does! Is there anything else I can help you with’
You didn’t help in the first place you harlot!
Or this one –
Me: has this account been finalised?
Guy: umm yes it has..
Me: what date was it paid out.
Guy: umm actually it hasn’t been paid out
Me: Right….. so have any additional payments been made
Guy: well the customer has made his mothly payments each month
Me: but has he made any more than that
Guy: umm I don’t know
Me: well can you look for me
Guy: ok sure….. um yes he has… the account was paid and finalised yesterday

FAARRRKKK!K!!!

As you can tell I deal with a bunch of spanners day in day out…. These people are meant to be customer service but they are actually just underpaid c**ts who don’t care about their jobs and just want to finish for the week so they can have a beer.

Sound Familiar!??

Shh…

So on a lighter note..

How good is thai chicken green lemongrass curry.. well it was last night thanks to the lovely Caitlin. It was great, accompanied by a tigerbeer and a shitful movie. Made for a good night.

I was put in charge of cooking the rice… and of course ruined it… but all in all definitely not the worst meal ive ever had.

Going to the gym tonight for the first time in forever…. I have the right mind to bomb the fucking place after their hard sell marketing and bleed you dry contracts they impose.

My contract is for a year… if I want to cancel, I have to pay out the remaining months… which at the moment is about 300 bucks… plus a termination fee and they don’t cancel it for 30 days so they debit you an extra month as well.
They call you a few times a month to give you free training sessions if you bring 3 friends and if they don’t sign up at the end you have to pay for the training session. They call up and ask why we haven’t been coming much… and when I tried to lie and say I moved to Sydney they proceded to offer me- if you pay a one off fee of $95 you can switch your membership to our Sydney venue.
Fuck you!
So I decided to stick it through and actually use the gym for the remaining months.
But the place is full of wankers and people trying to pick up everynight of the week… it may not be worth it.

Back to the beers and burgers I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment