Thursday, April 16, 2009

1st blog of many... unless you people hate it.

Well hello Blog, and its (so far) 0 readers.


whats on the agenda and mind today... lets see

as this is new and Ive got my pre-emptive writers block this may tend to bore the shit out of you… but here goes.


Well, house to ourselves this half a week, as the extended house family are away to the Great Barrier Reef

Leaving the house dark and empty… but still kind of a breath of fresh air at the same time.


Tonight they say the plan is to go to the Rochester… the old stomping ground of the homeless rock deros and the prissy indie kids alike (sometime indistinguishable)

Could be fun, but chances are I will dance to 3 songs – one of them being the beloved Libertines ‘cant stand me now’ (they always play that at about 2.35 pm on a Friday)

Then probably hang around outside so you can at least hear people talk to you. And probably spill a few pints along the way. WHO'S IN??

So in life at the moment, with many attempts of detox and give up this and that and lose weight and actually use the gym that I pay a fortune for each month…. And FAILING… I've decided. Time to lose some weight and do something worthwhile… become some Russell brand type icon.
Either that or keep plodding along and end up like that guy who looks like a thumb…. (Either Way – Instant Celebrity Status)… I cant lose

So I'm not loving whole heartedly my job at the moment… wont go too much into it because knowing the Internet… they’re watching.
So I think I need to look at something else… so I can earn more.. and play more… maybe more time at the Rochie?

Back to the house thing… me and the lady are living quite comfortably in our apartment with the housemates… but with their almost definite return to Holland, this means we have to perhaps vacate and find somewhere a little bit shitter to live.

Not for a few months but the suckiness of it is playing on the mind . .. I don’t want to leave… I like our living space.

If anyone can donate an equally as great spot for the same cash price… let me know.


Half way through this blog, I went for my first mid work beers in a long long time… leaving me quite unmotivated to do anything… but push through…

So excuse the change of tone and content to follow.

One thing I will probably continue to use in this blog…

At the moment… Things that shit me … and things that don’t J


BAD –

Tram inspectors…. Those motherfuckers with their smug faces … their aggression and their blatant man handling of attractive women when they don’t have a ticket ‘oh…she was trying to evade capture so I had to grab her breast’…..jerks!

City parking... the bain of my existence… trying to get take away coffee or a bite to eat in the city… needing a park for only 3 minutes… impossible. That parking space either doesn’t exist… or has a hidden sign which is actually 2 blocks away that says tow away zone, get out of your car to cross the road…then bang you don’t have a car anymore.

2009 fashion… honestly kids… its getting ridiculous.

Nerdy motherfuckers that grow up to be successful and take out their years of pain on the people below them… self explained.

People at cafes/restaurants that don’t listen…
-Hi I’ll have a ham cheese tomato croissant….
-So what bread is that on…
-Croissant!
-So… not sourdough…
-You motherfucker!

Bands that cant play/sing/write… learn all those things then make a band… unless you are 7… in that case then go for it annoy mum and dad… you sound better than most.
GOOD -

Not much…. I'm a miserable fucker


Well not really…

PHO… sweet Vietnamese beef soup goodness… found my vice.

Iphone twitter… keeping up to date with celebrities eating and going to the toilet.

Bebida tapas bar… on smith street Collingwood (Melbourne) really cosy, good food and drink, comfortable backyard courtyard thing, cruisy music… except one night someone booked it out to have a C*NT building night, where you pay $4 to build a vagina out of primary school art and craft supply… remember Clagughhh

Seeing other people miss public transport… simple good fun.. in the rain too.

OZ… Tv Show on SBS, about some prison somewhere with shit that happens… half the cast of Law and Order… and Elliot is gay :s

Red Wine … its back… get on it.


Other than that,… not much going on… lets see if anyone reads this or comments… can you even comment on blogs.. fucked if I know.


Aurevoir !

2 comments:

  1. so i fell in love with chris malony aka elliot stabler on oz (hehehe you can see his penis) mind out of the gutter..can you blog on vietnamese pork rolls please..thank you..ps i started a blog like a million yrs ago and just gave up..lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i can definately see myself giving up after a while :s

    ReplyDelete